This role is now closed.
REA Group is a young, vibrant, creative and exciting company. What started out in a garage in Victoria 20 years ago is now an ASX listed $6bn company. Our purpose is to make property simple, efficient and stress-free. If you’ve ever bought, sold or rented a property, there’s a good chance you’ve used our site realestate.com.au. We’re Australia’s number one property portal but we also have operations in Europe, Asia and the US. We have bold, global ambitions but never at the cost of our entrepreneurial, free-spirited culture. And so we’re looking for a first-rate community manager who can help us grow while staying true to who we are.
You’ll help us execute our new internal comms vision that focuses much more on facilitating employee-to-employee communication and using technology so that we communicate at work in the same ways we do outside of work. Your job is to make it easy for leaders, managers and employees to exchange ideas, information and questions. The bulk of your work will be managing our intranet (Jive) and making it an essential part of our everyday work. The place where people work out loud and collaborate across teams, no matter where they’re based. But, being a technology company, we like to try what’s out there. So we’re also using Slack, Skype, Facebook, Messenger, Jabber and other tools. You’ll be responsible for ensuring our employees know how to get the best out of our technology and which tool to use for what. What do we look for in a Community Manager?
We’re looking for someone very specific. Someone who can demonstrate excellent communication skills but who is also obsessed with driving employee engagement online.
* You will have been responsible for managing a successful intranet or enterprise social network platform and can talk confidently about the strategies you used and how you measured the outcomes
* Ideally, you’ll be skilled in Jive but it’s not essential
* You will be required to get up-to-speed quickly so you must be an expert in intranets and how to get the most from them
* A community organiser who knows everyone and everything and invests time in helping our intranet group owners to be mini community managers with their own thriving online communities.
* A patient coach and mentor who can help our leaders to lead online, while having the patience to answer the same question about how to set up a group or a space on the intranet over and over again
Does this sound like you? Please apply online at REA Careers
Posted on October 20th, 2015. 0 Comments
Water Cooler has opened its UK office. We’re still working with our Australian clients, supported by our fantastic team of associates on the ground.
IAG launched Yammer as its social media hub for employees in 2010. It was originally confined to the comms team as a test and learn case study, but one rogue invitation…
Getting help with Yammer or another internal network is a hot topic for a lot of internal communicators.
A client sent through her latest internal newsletter and I cringed to see the word ‘cohort’ in there. You see, this client has…