We are looking for a digital live-wire to join Foxtel’s Internal Communications and Events Team. To be cast in this sought after role you will have a real passion for everything digital and engaging our many internal audiences with our fabulous content and entertaining culture. You will be ‘totes on fleek’ with all things social and current digital trends in communications and how to successfully apply them as well as the technical know-how to manage our intranet and internal collaboration tools. To secure an audition you will have the following skills and experience:
- Design and execute the Internal Digital Communications strategy
- Manage all digital platforms and content for our intranet and internal collaboration tools including social, eDM’s and video
- Conception and delivery (write/direct/produce/edit) all internal video content to build a rich internal video channel
- Manage and monitor all internal digital and social content, campaigns and activity to ensure content is fresh, aligned with Brand and any above the line campaigns/activities
- Extract insights, analytics and reporting across all digital channels
- Embed rich media including video into internal digital channels
- Traffic manage digital assets including graphic design and video
- Explore and build the business case for new digital channels and opportunities
- Continuously improve digital platforms and information architecture, redesigning where necessary, coordinating design and UX testing
Key Experience and Requirements
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Internal Communications
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in either intranet or website management, including content management, information architecture, content migration strategies, SEO, UX, and analytics. SharePoint experience highly favourable
- Outstanding written and verbal communication including writing for the web, social and SEO best practice
- Experience in analysing and understanding digital data and reporting
- Previous experience with managing others and traffic managing workflow
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and the ability to lead, influence and coach and able to prioritise and negotiate different stakeholder requirements and projects
- Be very well versed in technical specifications for images and video file formats
- Degree in Communications, PR, Business, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Strong ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Project management – ability to juggle tasks and stakeholders to achieve a united results and outcome.
You may have been managing an organisations intranet or been involved with an intranet redesign, if so this could be the next step in your career. Apply online now!